click here for free quote

Call Today! (714) 732-3515

Se Habla Español

Family Law

Move Away Orders

What does this have to do with private Investigation?

The parent that is being separated from the children due to move away orders may need to protect themselves from being the parent with the lesser end of the bargin. Having your ex monitored or investigated can prevent this. Our private investigator will help and identify the deserving parent.

What other services should be used?

Surveillance! Our Private Investigators can discreetly follow your spouse or ex-spouse to determine unlawful or improper activity or to discover co-habitation.

We can support you in such areas as:


  • Locating a deadbeat parent
  • Discover un fit parents
  • Skip Trace
  • Child support payment collections
  • Working status of parent
  • and more…

Click here to request and start your investigation.