Asset Search – Extensive
Our extensive Orange County business asset searches are typically used to evaluate the economic feasibility of a proceeding with legal action, and to identify assets for seizure. These business asset reports may also be used to evaluate whether a settlement should be accepted, determine the credit worthiness of an individual or business, assess a potential partner, or facilitate a merger or acquisition.
This extensive Orange County business asset search investigation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Subject identification (name, DOB, SSN)*(7)
- Employment or source of income *(2)
- Real property (6)
- Business affiliations (corp./LP/FBN)
- Professional licenses (2)
- Board of Equalization (2)
- UCC filings
- Credit review and analysis **(5)
- Special Asset Discovery
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides. Additional searches available.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the name and address provided.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.
Click here to request and start your investigation.